Galley top

I’ve picked up the building mood again, however not without a disappointment to start with. I’ve pulled the galley top out of the mold, but the quality is not what I wanted it to be. Against my own belief I did a “quick & dirty” job, this being so stupid after so many hours involved in making a fine mold.  After some repairs the mold has been saved for a second try, this time with resin infusion instead of hand-lay-up and vacuum bagging.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: